Employ a student in the arts and letters
Students from the College of Arts and Letters have strong reading, writing, presenting, and critical thinking skills. Many have strong foreign language skills. They can be a great fit in
almost any field where these skills are required.
Internship information for employers
By providing internship opportunities to students,
- increase your organization’s visibility and brand awareness
- achieve cost-effective, long-term recruitment and
- gain access to skilled and educated candidates
- enable your company to cultivate stronger ties with the
Design an internship for a CAL student
you are interested in creating an internship opportunity for College of Arts and
- Determine your internship goals and criteria.
- Fill out the employer internship request form and appropriate affiliation form. Return the
forms to Randy Shannon.
- Take your pick of skilled candidates as we
advertise your internship among our students.