NAU Orchestra Festival
- Event Date: November 1, 2014, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: NAU School of Music
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2014
- Junior high and middle school division (grades: 6-9)
- Senior high school division (grades: 9-12)
- Ensembles will be allotted one half-hour for
performance, and will be given a one half-hour clinic immediately following
- An adjudication form will be used with grades
ranging from I to V.
- Additional clinics and master classes will be
given by NAU string faculty and guest clinicians.
- A complimentary DVD of your performance will be
included in your festival packet.
- A photographer will be available for group
photos after your performance at no additional charge.
- A select ensemble will be invited to perform on
the festival concluding concert along with the NAU Symphony and soloist Dr. Mary Ann Ramos. We invite all of you to attend.
Application and fees
Applications are due by October 1, 2014.
All application fees are due by October 1, 2014.
$250.00 for one ensemble or
$200.00/each for multiple ensembles
(Please make checks payable to: NAU Orchestras)