NAU Orchestra Festival
- Junior high and middle school division (grades: 6-9)
- Senior high school division (grades: 9-12)
- Ensembles will be allotted one half-hour for
performance, and will be given a one half-hour clinic immediately following
- An adjudication form will be used with grades
ranging from I (Superior) to V. Select ensembles will be invited to perform on
the festival concluding concert.
- Additional clinics and master classes will be
given by NAU string faculty and guest clinicians.
- A complimentary DVD of your performance will be
included in your festival packet.
- A photographer will be available for group
photos after your performance for additional charge.
**Please note that the concluding concert with select ensembles has been cancelled.
Instead, the NAU Orchestra and soloist Chris Finet will perform on Saturday from 3:30-4:00 p.m. in Ardrey Auditorium. We invite all of you to attend.
Dates & locations
- November 1-2, 2013
- NAU School of Music
Application and fees
- Applications are due October 1, 2013.
- Fees are due October 1, 2013: $250 for one ensemble or $200/each for multiple
ensembles (checks made payable to: NAU Orchestras).