Bachelor of Arts in Music
Declaring a music major
To declare a music major, you must:
- be admitted to the university
- apply and be accepted to the School of Music
- take a music theory placement exam
- Follow this progression plan (Bachelor of Arts in Music) to keep your degree on track.
- Consult an academic adviser at least once a semester to confirm your academic progress.
- You are required to see an academic adviser before enrolling in your senior year of courses to prepare your application for graduation.