Master of Music in Choral Conducting
The Master of Music in Choral Conducting has achieved a national reputation for instructional excellence and unsurpassed conducting opportunities.
- Extensive podium time conducting university choral ensembles.
- A comprehensive choral literature sequence prepares students who wish to pursue doctoral studies.
- Hands-on experience coordinating the largest choral festival in the Southwest.
- Major choral/orchestral works prepared and performed each spring with a regional orchestra.
- University chamber choir is provided for all graduate lecture recitals.
- Opportunity to study orchestral conducting, private voice, and vocal pedagogy.
- International concert tours with the Shrine of the Ages Choir (every three years).
Dr. Edith Copley, Director of Choral Studies
Dr. Ryan Holder