2016 Dates & Pricing
- SENIOR SESSION: JUNE 19 - JULY 2 (grade 9 - 13 in fall 2016)
- Resident Camper: $1,399
- Commuter Camper: $799
- JUNIOR SESSION: JULY 3 - 9 (grade 7 - 9 in fall 2016)
- Resident Camper: $729
- Commuter Camper: $529
How to Register2016 Online registration is slated to open in early December - please check back here at that time.
- If you have attended camp in the last six years, your information has been saved in our database. Please click below to log in and update your preferences and selections for the 2016 season.
- If you are new to Curry Summer Music Camp, please click below to create an online account.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to complete initial registration.
- All fees must be remitted in full by June 3, 2016 to avoid a late fee. We are happy to work with you if you anticipate receipt of a scholarship from an outside organization.
- Once you have created your 2016 account/order, you may log in at your convenience to pay online. You may also send checks or money orders to our PO Box. We can also take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
- Grand Canyon Trip (optional--for senior camp only): $80--non-refundable
- Bassoon Reed Class (senior camp only): $10
- Private Lessons: lessons offered in 30-minute or 60-minute increments; senior campers may purchase two lessons ($110 or $55), junior campers may purchase one lesson ($60 or $30)
- Lockers: $25 for senior camp; $15 for junior camp - paid for upon arrival at camp during check-in using cash or checks only
The two REQUIRED forms for all campers are the Medical Consent & Prescription Form and the Permission to Travel Form. These forms must be received before the first day of camp--campers will not be allowed to check-in on the first day until these forms are completed and on file. All forms can be found in the Resource & Forms section of the camp website.
Thank you for registering! We can't wait to see you in Flagstaff this summer!