How to Register
Complete the appropriate registration form below for each student (prices can be found on the registration form). Submit materials:
Visit the office in building 92 (Ponderosa Building) during business hours (Monday, 9am-5pm; Tuesday-Friday; 9am-6pm).
NAU Community Music and Dance Academy
PO Box 6041
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
(928) 523-1133 - Payment information can be provided to our office by phone.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Payment information can be provided to our office by phone.
- Spring Dance - The following classes are full/closed: Tiny Tot (both sections), Beginning Ballet (both sections), Pre-Primary C, Primary A, Grade 1 (both sections), Grade 2 (both sections), Grade 3 (both sections), Pre-Pointe
- Spring Music - Suzuki Strings, Individual Lessons, Fiddle, String Ensemble, Music & Movement, Music Mind Games, Percussion Discovery
- Music Mind Games Unit 1B Teacher Training (prerequisite: Unit 1A or Unit 1 training)
- Registration is not complete until a completed registration form and initial payment is received by the Office.
- It is against NAU policy for any student to attend a class or lesson until registration is complete.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card (VISA, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard accepted) over the phone or in person. Payment may also be made with check or money order made out to "NAU Academy" or by exact cash.
- At least 25% of year-long registration balances or 50% of semester-long registration balances must be made prior to instruction (full payment only for summer instruction). Exceptions include NAU payroll deductions and special arrangements made directly with the Program Coordinator. Please see the Academy calendar for important payment deadlines.