How to Register
Complete the appropriate registration form for each student. Then, submit materials by any of the following methods:
Stop by the office in building 92 (the Pondersoa Building) during business hours (Monday - Thursday; 9am-6pm; Friday , 9am - 5pm) to register in person.
NAU Community Music and Dance Academy
PO Box 6041
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
(928) 523-1133 - Payment information can be provided to our office by phone.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Payment information can be provided to our office by phone.
Summer 2014 Forms
- Dance - Royal Academy of Dance Ballet, Teen/Adult Ballet, Teen/Adult Jazz, Beginning Ballet (both sections are full), Dance Around the World (Wk. 1: Polynesian Islands and Wk. 2: Eastern Europe are full), Science Festival
- Music - Suzuki Parent Beginner Class, Suzuki Strings Workshops, Adult and Kids Fiddle, Individual Music Lessons
**Fall registration is slated to open in early August and will be posted here and announced via email. If you are not currently on our email list, please feel free to call the office in order to be added and notified.**
- Students are not considered registered until a completed registration form and initial payment is received by the Office.
- It is against NAU policy for any student to attend a class or lesson until registration is complete.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card (VISA, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard accepted) over the phone or in person. Payment may also be made with check or money order made out to "NAU Academy" or by exact cash.
- At least 25% of year-long registration balances or 50% of semester-long registration balances must be made prior to instruction (full payment only for summer instruction). Exceptions include NAU payroll deductions and special arrangements made directly with the Program Coordinator. Please see the Academy calendar for important payment deadlines.