How to Register
Complete the appropriate registration form below for each student (prices can be found on the registration form). Submit materials:
Visit the office in building 92 (Ponderosa Building) during business hours (Monday-Thursday, 9am-6pm; Friday; 9am-5pm).
NAU Community Music and Dance Academy
PO Box 6041
Flagstaff, AZ 86011
(928) 523-1133 - Payment information can be provided to our office by phone.
email@example.com - Payment information can be provided to our office by phone.
- Summer Dance: Ballet Classes, Dance Workshops, Ballet Intensives, Dance Around the World, Science Festival (the following classes are full - please ask about being placed on our waiting list: Scandinavia Dance Around the World, Spain/Mexico Dance Around the World)
- Summer Music: Individual Lessons, Suzuki Strings Parent Beginner Package, Suzuki Strings Workshops, Group Fiddle Classes
- Early Dance Registration Period (May 2 - 31) for returning students only!
- Fall 2016: Tiny Tot, Beginning Ballet, Pre-Primary, Adult Ballet and Jazz, Pilates, Jazz 1-3
- 2016-2017 Ballet: Primary and above (the following classes are full - please ask about being placed on our waiting list: Primary A, Primary B, Grade 2A, Grade 3A)
- Registration is not complete until a completed registration form and initial payment is received by the Office.
- It is against NAU policy for any student to attend a class or lesson until registration is complete.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card (VISA, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard accepted) over the phone or in person. Payment may also be made with check or money order made out to "NAU Academy" or by exact cash.
- At least 25% of year-long registration balances or 50% of semester-long registration balances must be made prior to instruction (full payment only for summer instruction). Exceptions include NAU payroll deductions and special arrangements made directly with the Program Coordinator. Please see the Academy calendar for important payment deadlines.