Graduation application packet English BA
Graduation application packet English Education BS
If you are applying to graduate more than one undergraduate certificate, fill out additional certificate applications and include them with your graduation application package.
Before graduation, provide these forms:
1. Exit Survey Note: the exit survey will require you to log in using your NAU log in information. Use the domain NAU-STUDENTS. Your responses will remain anonymous.
2. Graduate Student Graduation Checklist (1 copy)
3. Application for Graduation (original plus 1 copy)
4. Program of Study (original plus 1 copy)
5. Current transcript from LOUIE (2 copies)
6. Background Information Form completed (1 copy)
PhD students only: Graduate College notice of your advancement to candidacy as well as degree plan (Original plus 1 copy).
University Writing Program
English Composition Waiver Request
Undergraduate Rhetoric and Writing Certificate Brochure
Creative Writing Brochure
Rhetoric and the Teaching of Writing Brochure
Graduate Assistant Application
If you are applying as a new student, you will be asked within the graduate college's application to write a Graduate Teaching Statement describing your qualifications to teach composition for the Writing Program or for the Program in Intensive English. If you are a returning student, you may fill out the form linked above or simply submit a Graduate Teaching Statement and three letters of recommendation. Please ask your letter-writers to describe your potential to teach composition or English as a second language.
Tuition Waiver Form
Charles E. Bull Award
Eddie Dyer Memorial Scholarship
William James Verville Scholarship
TESL / Applied Linguistics