- Current college student at a Tribal or Community College
- Enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe.
A complete Bridges application includes:
**All items must be completed or application may not be considered
- Essay: 1-2 pages (typed, double spaced, 12
point font) indicating: Why you are interested in Science and/or Health research? What is your major? What you hope to do for a living (career)? What school do you plan on obtaining your bachelor’s degree
- Application form
- Copy of all college/university transcripts, including current courses. Unofficial transcripts are accepted.
- Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or proof of Tribal Enrollment
- Two letters of recommendation: At least one of these letters needs to be from a college faculty member who is familiar with your science background.