- Current college student at Diné College or Coconino Communtiy College.
- Enrolled member of a federally recognized tribe.
A complete Bridges application includes:
- Application form.
- Essay: Please write an essay on how your participation in the Bridges program and Health Research will assist you in achieving your future educational goals and aspirations. Please include your thoughts on your values and how they can be integrated into a research environment. Include your current major and career interests. (1-2 pages, Typed, Double- space, 12 pt. font, Times New Roman)
- Copy of all unofficial college transcripts, including current courses.
- Copy of Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or proof of Tribal Enrollment.
- Two letters of recommendation: the letters of recommendation should be from your science, math, health or social science instructors who can comment on your academic performance.
**Incomplete applications will not be accepted.