Information for Non-Degree-Seeking Applicants
Take the first step toward your future—receiving an excellent education.
Apply now as a non-degree-seeking student and you’ll receive an admission decision quickly, so you can spend more time preparing for your classes.
- You may enroll in six credits or less as a non-degree student.
- The university will not accept more than 15 credits earned while you are enrolled as a part-time, non-degree seeking student.
- Financial aid is not available to part-time, non-degree seeking students.
- Your course selection may be limited based on prerequisite requirements.
- You will pay a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- You do not need to submit transcripts.
|TERM||TERM START DATE||PRIORITY DEADLINE|
|Fall 2016||August 29||July 1|