How do I start?
Air Force ROTC Cadets must demonstrate good moral character and maintain certain academic, physical fitness, and decorum standards. Cadets must meet minimum requirements:
- Maintain a 2.5+ Cumulative Grade Point Average
- "C-" or better in all Aerospace Studies Courses
- Full-time student (greater than or equal to 12 credit hours)
- Meet minimum and not exceed maximum height and weight standards
- Pass a physical fitness assessment each semester consisting of a 1.5 mile run, push-ups, sit-ups, and an abdominal circumference measurement
- Meet Department of Defense Medical Examination Review (DODMERB) medical exam (conducted during your sophomore year or upon receipt of scholarship)
For more specifics on ROTC qualifications, e-mail the Recruiting Flight Commander (via our home page) or reference AFROTC Requirements and Standards
Current and accepted Northern Arizona University students must enroll into three Aerospace Studies courses. (Freshmen will need to consult the Gateway Center and tell them you're interested in Air Force ROTC)
Upon registration, future cadets must fill out required personnel forms found on the "Forms" page before we can officially enroll.