Freshman Orientation information
Freshman Orientation is a two-day session for incoming students with 0-12 post-high school credit hours.
What to expect
At this session, you will
participate in workshops and lectures from:
- Continental Breakfast/Student Services Expo
- Welcome Session…
- Financial Aid
- Gateway Student Success Center
- representatives from the colleges and schools
- academic advisers
- student organizations
You will have the chance to
complete placement exams, including:
- ALEKS Math Placement test
- music theory
- other placement tests
additional information on placement testing visit nau.edu/testing.
You will have the opportunity
- ask an Orientation Leader any questions you may
- meet with an adviser one-on-one and enroll in your
- stay in a residence hall on campus
Freshman Orientation dates
Fall 2013 Orientation Registration is now open. Please register for your preferred Orientation session online by following the link below to our online registration system.
The Orientation session in August is reserved for students and their families who are unable to attend the May and June Orientation sessions.
June 20 - 21, 2013 This session is now full. Please select another session date.
June 24 - 25, 2013
June 26 - 27, 2013
August 21 - 23, 2013
Register for Orientation
Register for Fall 2013 Orientation here.
If you have any additional questions, contact us at: